Concord Tech Talks: The Era of AI
Our panel of experts share their insights on relevant topics you can’t afford to miss.
How much are we really doing with Artificial Intelligence? Outside of the Googles and Apples of the world, what many people are calling "AI" isn't actually so. Enough with the buzzword, we want the real deal.
Our latest panel session looks at the era of AI and asks our experts to dig in on a few burning questions:
- In the AI landscape, which companies are making strides...and which are falling behind?
- Is it even possible to catch up with Amazon, Apple, and Google? Where do we start?
- What does the future hold for AI?
Thursday, June 20, 2019 | 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
The Local (West End) - The Cooper Room
1607 Park Place Blvd | St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Our Panel of Experts:
- Pavel Pavlov | CEO at HyperAspect
- Tawfiq Bajjali | Senior Director at Anthem
- Tab Chowdhury | Vice President of Information Technology at Optum